Conversations with Our Community
Healthy Kids Survey
The Healthy Kids Survey is an annual survey given to students in grades 5, 7, and 9 to measure school climate, student wellness, resiliency, and safety. This survey is administered during the second half of the school year. For additional information please visit the California Department of Education website.
- 21-22 California Healthy Kids Survey - Elementary ENGLISH
- 21-22 California Healthy Kids Survey - Elementary SPANISH
- 21-22 California Healthy Kids Survey – Secondary ENGLISH
- Mental Health Supports – Secondary ENGLISH
- 21-22 California Healthy Kids Survey – Secondary SPANISH
- Mental Health Supports - Secondary SPANISH
Climate Survey - May 2021
Important District Climate Survey for Parents / Guardians, Staff and Students Fifth-12th Grades
Importante encuesta del distrito acerca del ambiente escolar para padres/tutores, personal y estudiantes del nivel secundario
SMMUSD surveys parents, secondary students, staff and teachers from time to time on various topics
This survey page also reflects recent survey results.