Welcome to Santa Monica Middle School Sports for Grades 6-8
Winter 2024 Rollout
It's here - the next exciting season of our Middle School Sports Program!
SMMUSD's competitive sports program offers student athletes from John Adams Middle School, Lincoln Middle School, and SMASH the opportunity to try out for teams representing their school in up to three sports:
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- ESports (Competitive Gaming) *See definition in FAQ section.
The MS Sports Program will continue to focus on skill development. Please note: our programs are competitive, not recreational, and limited spots are available.
- JAMS/SMASH will have one 7th & 8th grade joint team and one 6th grade team.
- Lincoln Middle School will have one 7th & 8th grade joint team and one 6th grade team.
- JAMS/SMASH will have one 6th-8th grade joint team for up to 16 students (max).
- Lincoln Middle School will have one 6th-8th grade joint team for up to 16 students (max).
Winter tryouts will take place in early December and conclude right before the winter break.
There are a total of 5 tryout dates. Three dates will be hosted at JAMS, and 2 dates will be hosted at Lincoln Middle School. See fliers below for tryout dates
Athletes may attend a maximum of two dates out of the five tryout dates for the best chance to showcase skill/talent/hard work. Tryout spots are limited, so be sure to sign up right away!
Enrollment and registration are now open!
How to enroll in Middle School Sports for Santa Monica:
- Join our Santa Monica MS Sports page, aka Communications & General Info by creating an account on TeamSnap:
- Or use the QR code below.
- Receive your email confirmation and follow the steps listed on the email under "WHAT’S NEXT" instructions.
- Register for Winter Tryouts, then select up to two dates per sport (per sport optional).
- Look for the email confirmation and follow the steps in the email. See you soon!
Use this QR code to create a new account, or log in with your TeamSnap account
- Boys Basketball