FDAC Meetings - Santa Monica
2023 - 2024
All FDAC-Santa Monica meetings will be held in the FIP Office from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. or as noted.
Request To Address The Facilities Advisory Committee
Instructions for Public Comments
If you wish to make a public comment regarding an item that is scheduled for this meeting, please visit: Request to Address the Facilities Advisory Committee and follow these instructions:
- Posted near the top of the FDAC Meetings - Santa Monica webpage, you will find instructions to “Request to Address the Facilities Advisory Committee”. In order for a member of the public to address the committee, please complete the form and either e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it to Steve Massetti prior to the beginning of an item, and preferably prior to the beginning of the meeting. This will take the place of the “speaker chits” available at meetings.
- Speakers will fill in their name and select if they wish to address the committee regarding a specific agenda item or during General Public Comments.
- Persons wishing to speak on an item not appearing on that meeting’s agenda may speak during the General Public Comments section by filling out the same Request to Address the FDAC form prior to the beginning of General Public Comments.
- When it is time for the speakers to address the FDAC, their name will be called and they will be allowed to speak for the allotted time. When the allotted time for the comment has expired, the microphone for the speaker will be muted.
- Committee members may not engage in discussion of issues raised during “Public Comments” except to ask clarifying questions, make a brief announcement; make a brief report on his or her own activities, or to refer the matter to staff.
December 18, 2023
November 20, 2023
October 23, 2023
September 18, 2023
August 21, 2023
July 31, 2023
August 17, 2022
2020 - 2021
2019 - 2020