John Adams Enrollment for 2021-2022
Greeting New John Adams Families!
We are committed to continuing to educate, connect, and serve our school community remotely. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the current Safer At Home order, our enrollment has changed to an on-line process at this time. Parents wishing to enroll their children must submit all documents electronically until further notice. Please note, for those of you who submit proof of residency electronically, you will be required to submit updated physical hard copy proof of residency documents to our office staff within the first 3 weeks of school reopening. These physical copies must be from the same companies you provided electronically, and no more than 45 days old.
In order to begin the enrollment process, please email the following documents with the following in the subject line: “Enroll” child’s last name, first name and date of birth (MMDDYY).
- Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity. Photocopy of driver’s license/ID card/passport.
- Proof of residency in the John Adams attendance area.
Please click here for examples of proof of residency
Haga clic aquí para ver ejemplos de prueba de residencia
- Verification of your child's birth date with a birth certificate or passport.
- Submit complete immunization records for all students. At this time, immunizations are considered an essential medical service and per the California Department of Public Health Immunization website, Shots for Schools, “Even with current school closures, immunization requirements for admission to school or child care in California for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 school year remain in place.” Please note you will also be required to submit all required immunization documents once school reopens. Please refer to www.shotsforschool.org for more detailed information regarding immunization requirements. Please click here to see immunization requirements
Haga clic aquí para ver los requisitos de vacunación
NO SHOT = NO SCHOOL - Required immunization for students entering 7th grade - English. Required immunization for students entering 7th grade - Spanish.
- Provide a copy of your child’s recent transcript, with exit grades (for mid-year enrollment).
- Court custody papers if necessary.
Please submit all required documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received all required documents and verified the information, the enrollment staff will send you fillable enrollment documents to complete the enrollment process. All documents need to be completed and submitted to email@example.com to establish preliminary enrollment for your child(ren) for the 2020-2021 school year.
We cannot wait to meet you in person and truly look forward to working with you and your family. Please do not hesitate to contact Kathy McGrath firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Si necesita ayuda en español por favor contacte Nancy Gutierrez email@example.com.