John Adams Enrollment for 2023-2024
Greeting New John Adams Families!
We are committed to educating, connecting with, and serving our school community. Enrollment is completed by appointment only. Parents wishing to enroll their children can reach out to Kathy Fargnoli in the Attendance Office to schedule an appointment to drop off enrollment documents. We will begin enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year on Tuesday, March 1, 2023.
In order to begin the enrollment process, you must first prove residency within the John Adams Middle School’s boundaries.
We will require the following original documents brought with you to your appointment:
- Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity. Photocopy of driver's license/ID card/passport.
- Proof of residency in the John Adams attendance area.
Please click here for examples of proof of residency
Haga clic aquí para ver ejemplos de prueba de residencia
- Verification of your child's birth date with a birth certificate.
- Submit complete immunization records for all students. At this time, immunizations are considered an essential medical service and per the California Department of Public Health Immunization website, Shots for Schools. Please refer to shotsforschool.org for more detailed information regarding immunization requirements.
Please click here to see immunization requirements
Haga clic aquí para ver los requisitos de vacunación
- Provide a copy of your child's recent transcript, with exit grades (for mid-year enrollment).
- Court custody papers (if joint custody).
Please email Kathy Fargnoli at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
In your email please indicate what day and time you would like to schedule your appointment as well as the following information:
Grade Level of Student for the school year 2023-2024
We will send you an email to confirm your appointment.
Once we have received all required documents and verified the information, the enrollment staff will send you fillable enrollment documents to be completed electronically. Only completed enrollment packets that have been accepted will establish preliminary enrollment for your child(ren) for the 2023-2024 school year. We also have enrollment packets in the office.
We cannot wait to meet you in person and truly look forward to working with you and your family. Please do not hesitate to contact Kathy Fargnoli at email@example.com or 310-452-2326 x72203 if you have any questions.