Independent Study Physical Education (ISPE)
ISPE affords students the opportunity to extend physical education learning activities beyond the school campus and regular school hours.
Grading and Credit Policy
- ISPE students will receive a grade of PASS (P) or FAIL (F).
- Course credit is earned when a grade of PASS is earned at the end of the semester.
- A passing grade is earned by satisfactorily fulfilling ISPE agreement including submitting complete and accurate ISPE Activity Logs. All paperwork must be submitted on time.
- Students turning in the Activity Log Form late will receive a grade of Fail (F) on their progress report. This grade will not be changed until the final semester grade is recorded.
- The site administrator or designee may review an ISPE agreement for students who fail to satisfactorily fulfill one or more parts of the ISPE agreement.
Independent Study Applications 2021-22
The application for the 2021-22 school year is due on April 16, 2021 at 4:00pm.
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Applications should be sent to Stephanie Harding
- 2021-22 incoming Grades 6, 7 & 8 - English
- 2021-22 incoming Grades 6, 7 & 8 - Spanish
- 2021-22 incoming 9th Grade - English
- 2021-22 incoming 9th Grade - Spanish
Independent Study Activity Log Sheets 2020-21