Santa Monica Middle School Sports
Volunteer Application Process
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SMMUSD Athletics Volunteer. Please follow the application steps below:
- Download the Volunteer Application Form.
- Determine your volunteer level - I, II, or II-D (Driver) – see page 5 of the application form for a full description of each level.
- Complete the form – be sure to include your email address, contact phone number and name of the group you will be volunteering for at the top of the first page of the application form. Be sure to sign and date where indicated on pages 2 and 4.
- Email your completed volunteer form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Level II-D driver volunteers only – This step, in its entirety, must be completed by all prospective volunteer drivers and annually for all previously approved volunteer drivers. Complete the ‘Volunteer Driver Registration Form.’ Email the completed form, current auto insurance declaration page (showing your coverage meets the District’s requirements), and a photocopy of your Driver’s License along with your completed volunteer application form to email@example.com.
- Level II and II-D volunteers – Once your volunteer application has received administrator approval, you will be emailed information regarding scheduling an appointment for fingerprinting that will be conducted at the District office. You must have your application approved and signed prior to being fingerprinted.
- Volunteers will be notified via email when they have been approved as a Samohi volunteer.
Volunteer Driver Registration and Instructions
Thank you for volunteering!