Malibu Bond Oversight Committee Meetings
Meetings are held at the Malibu Middle & High School Community Room, 5:00-7:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
Request To Address the Bond Oversight Advisory Committee
Instructions for Public Comments
If you wish to make a public comment regarding an item that is scheduled for this meeting, please visit: Request to Address the Bond Oversight Committee and follow these instructions:
- Posted along with this agenda is a speaker request form. In order for a member of the public to address the committee, please complete the form and e-mail it to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of an item, and preferably prior to the beginning of the meeting. This will take the place of the “speaker chits” available at meetings.
- Speakers will fill in their name and select if they wish to address the committee regarding a specific agenda item or during General Public Comments.
- There is no physical location for this meeting. Speakers must attend the BOC meeting through the Zoom invitation link at the top of the agenda.
- When it is time for the speakers to address the board, their name will be called and the microphone on their Zoom account will be activated for the allotted time. Speakers should rename their Zoom profile names to their real names to expedite this. When the allotted time for the comment has expired, the microphone for the speaker will be muted.
- Committee members may not engage in discussion of issues raised during “Public Comments” except to ask clarifying questions, make a brief announcement; make a brief report on his or her own activities, or to refer the matter to staff.
December 6, 2023
September 19, 2023
June 20, 2023
Canceled – Meeting to be rescheduled