PBL Pathway: Project-Based Learning for students who solve through inquiry and learn by doing
This program is part of a successful network of almost 200 project-based learning schools globally. Students engage in internships and multi-disciplinary projects based on their interests. They graduate with a Samohi diploma and real-world experience prepared to thrive in college and career. Students will:
- Get an individualized, interest-based learning plan.
- Learn academic content fully aligned to California state standards, through integrated and rigorous real-world projects.
- Have ability to revise/improve/learn and receive personal feedback on progress.
- Have professional industry internships to connect interests to fieldwork, and to build skills and a professional network.
- Benefit from small class sizes (have their voices heard and maintain strong relationships with teacher advisors).
- Include parents and community as valued partners.
- Experience hands-on making in the Innovation Lab.
- Participate with Samohi friends in sports, clubs, social events, art and theater course, languages and more!
- Take SMC courses in high school and graduate with a Samohi diploma.
- Are college and future ready!
Apply to the PBL Pathway Program
Are you interested in engaging in high-quality Project-Based Learning to deepen your knowledge and achieve success in college, career, and life? Apply today!
Learn more about our program by attending one of our upcoming Information Sessions!