Subscription Research Databases
Subscription research databases are accessible from school and home. See your student handbook or library staff for passwords.
Questia - The World's Largest Online Library of Books, Questia provides access to the world's largest online collection of books and journal articles in the humanities and social sciences, plus magazine and newspaper articles.
ProQuest - Log into ProQuest and click My Products Page to access the following databases.
- CultureGrams - Links students to country reports that go beyond mere facts and figures to deliver a one-of-a-kind perspective on daily life and culture. In-depth reports covering 200+ countries, the United States, and Canada.
- eLibrary Curriculum Edition - Students find the answers they need from more than 2,000 full-text and multimedia sources, and can access History Study Center and ProQuest Learning: Literature.
- eLibrary Science - Offers laser-focused science content and tools along with unique video and dozens of manipulatives found in no other online science reference product.
- History Study Center - Offers invaluable historical reference material that covers 14 centuries of history, from ancient to modern, old world to new world.
- ProQuest Learning: Literature - A comprehensive resource including 3,000+ author biographies; 40 searchable full-text literature journals; full-text literary works; and other key criticism and reference sources.
- SIRS Knowledge Source - A comprehensive portal offering centralized access to all SIRS products which target the needs of students with best-of content selected to support research, study, and homework in key curricula subjects.
- Historical Newspapers - The graphical version of HNP offers a user-friendly design and new student-friendly features, including our Student Edition timeline and topic browse. You may be able to access multiple historical newspaper titles here.
- ProQuest Platinum - Provides uncompromising coverage from more than 2,000 newspapers, magazines, journals, and reference works. You may be able to access your additional ProQuest databases through this link.
World Book - English and Spanish Language encyclopedia articles, as well as related websites and periodical articles.
GALE Databases are accessed individually through the link below:
Gale Resources in Context - Search Student Resources in Context to find reference articles, magazines, newspapers, and primary sources.