Vision and Mission of Will Rogers Learning Community
To inspire, educate, and value all learners.
We engage in inquiry-based learning that is trans-disciplinary, concept-driven and
Guiding Beliefs & Principles:
As a community, we:
- know that all children can think, inquire and gain knowledge;
- believe that the balance between social development and academic development is essential;
- create a caring, open-minded environment in which students, parents, and staff members feel valued;
- design rigorous learning experiences that meet students' diverse needs and help them reflect and grow;
- provide learning opportunities for students, parents, and teachers that encourage them to be risk-takers, lifelong learners and principled agents of change;
- collaborate and communicate with the community to support student success.