First Day Packet 2022-23
Welcome to the eco-friendly Will Rogers Learning Community registration process!
Our documents are now online, as indicated below. Note that there are 6 items that must be completed and returned to the Will Rogers Office on or before Thursday, September 1, 2022.
STEP 1: FOR YOUR INFORMATION: the documents in this section are for informational purposes.
- SMMUSD Annual Notice Booklet
- Annual Information for Students and Parents Packet
- Insurance Information and Enrollment Application (Use zip code 90404.)
- PTA President Welcome Letter
- 2022-2023 WRLC Calendar of Events
- Information ROUNDUP English and Spanish
STEP 2: DOCUMENTS TO BE RETURNED: COMPLETE, SIGN, INITIAL as indicated in this section and email them to email@example.com or you can print them out and return them to the main office. If you DO NOT have access to a computer or printer, please come into the main office and office staff will provide you with appropriate documents, but paperless is the way to go.
- Emergency Card- *hard copies were sent home with your student(s)
- SMMUSD Annual Notice Booklet- Acknowledgement Signature Page - English
Annual Notice - Spanish
- SMMUSD Annual Information Booklet Acknowledgement Signature Page - English
Annual Info - Spanish
- Medication in School Form (needed if your child takes medication at school)
- FARE EMERGENCY CARE PLAN (only if your child takes medication at school)
- General Photo/Filming Release- Agreement Signature Page - English
Photo Release - Spanish
- Technology Acceptable Use Agreement Signature Page - English
Signature Page - Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application English
Lunch Application- Spanish
*SMMUSD is requesting families submit the free and reduced meal application, if qualified, so the district may continue to receive funding for programs at our Title 1 schools along with some music programs.
STEP 3: Optional Forms We Encourage You to Complete and Return