Webster Elementary School-Dress Code
The purpose of the WEBSTER dress code is to support a safe learning environment.
- Clothing may not disrupt the learning environment.
- No clothing, jewelry, accessory etc. will be allowed which defames, degrades, or
offends a culture, religion, or gender, or that depicts in any form, profanity,
violence, drugs, or alcohol.
- Students should wear clothing that is appropriate for school and allows students
to safely participate in playground and P.E. activities.
- Acceptable length for dresses, shorts, skorts, and skirts is mid-thigh (at finger
tips) or longer. Spaghetti straps, bare mid-drifts, or overly
- For safety reasons, all shoes must be enclosed all around (heel, toe, and sides).
Flips flops, house slippers, or sandals are not permitted. Shoes with retractable
wheels and motorized items are not allowed on school grounds at any time.
- Students without safe shoes will be asked to phone home for appropriate shoes
to be brought to school.
- No makeup allowed except for Halloween and school established
*Students not dressed appropriately may be provided with loaner clothing or we will request
parents to bring more appropriate clothing.