Independent Study in Physical Education (ISPE)
ISPE affords students the opportunity to extend physical education learning activities beyond the school campus and regular school hours.
Grading and Credit Policy
- ISPE students will receive a grade of PASS (P) or FAIL (F).
- Course credit is earned when a grade of PASS is earned at the end of the semester.
- A passing grade is earned by satisfactorily fulfilling ISPE agreement including submitting complete and accurate ISPE Activity Logs. All paperwork must be submitted on time.
- Students turning in the Activity Log Form late will receive a grade of Fail (F) on their progress report. This grade will not be changed until the final semester grade is recorded.
- The site administrator or designee may review an ISPE agreement for students who fail to satisfactorily fulfill one or more parts of the ISPE agreement.
Independent Study Applications 2020-21
Please mail forms by April 24, 2020 to:
Dr. Mora - ISPE - LMS
1651 16th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404
or email to email@example.com
- 2020-21 incoming Grades 6 & 7 - English
- 2020-21 incoming Grade 8 - English
- 2020-21 incoming Grade 9 - English
- 2020-21 incoming Grades 6 & 7 - Español
- 2020-21 incoming Grade 8 - Español
- 2020-21 incoming Grade 9 - Español