Our values are motivated by our beliefs in each individual with a disability.
The range of human diversity is embraced and the rights of all equity and access are guaranteed. Individuals will be educated in general education or natural environment to the maximum extent possible. Each individual will have options and be prepared to make choices.
- All students unique instructional needs will be accurately identified.
- All students will be served or taught by fully qualified personnel.
- All students with disabilities will be successfully integrated with non-disabled peers throughout their educational experience.
- All students with disabilities will meet high standards for academic and non-academic skills.
- All students with disabilities will successfully participate in preparation for the workplace and independent living.
Special Education Coordinators
Schedule an appointment to meet/speak with the appropriate Special Education Coordinator:
Resources: By Parents for Parents
Click the links below to access these useful guides created by parents for parents of special education students.
Parent Guidelines for Help - Who You Gonna Call?
Click here for Help, Assistance, and Answers >
Parent Resource Network Brochure
Click here to read the PRN Brochure >
Transition Handbook >
Transitions Tip Sheet >
Transitions Presentation Flow Map >