|Number and Quantity
The Complex Number System
Vector and Matrix Quantities
- Perform arithmetic operations with complex numbers
- Represent complex numbers and their operations on the complex plane
- Represent and model with vector quantities
- Perform operations on vectors
Seeing Structure in Expressions
- Interpret the structure of expressions
Arithmetic with Polynomials and Rational Expressions
- Rewrite rational expressions
- Create equations that describe numbers or relationships
Reasoning with Equations and Inequalities
- Solve systems of equations
- Build new functions from existing functions
- Expand the domain of trigonometric functions using a unit circle
- Model periodic phenomena with trigonometric functions.
- Prove and apply trigonometric identities
Similarity, Right Trianggles, and Trigonometry
- Apply trigonometry to general triangles
Expressing Geometric Properties with Equations
- Translate between the geometric description and the equation for a conic section
- Make sense of problems and persevere in problem solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.