Number and Quantity
The Complex Number System
Vector and Matrix Quantities
Seeing Structure in Expressions
Arithmetic with Polynomials and Rational Expressions
Reasoning with Equations and Inequalities
Similarity, Right Trianggles, and Trigonometry
Expressing Geometric Properties with Equations
- Make sense of problems and persevere in problem solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.