||CALL the Superintendent’s office immediately in the event of a major incident involving death, severe injury, or multiple victims and then complete the written report. DO NOT REPORT INCIDENTS BY EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE.
Complete a Confidential Incident Report form for any of the following:
- Reported cases of sexual harassment, sexual molestation, sexual abuse or sexual assault.
- Hate crimes - criminal acts or attempted criminal acts against an individual or group of individuals because of their actual or perceived race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, or disability.
- Cases of physical abuse.
- Bullying that may require psychological counseling and/or may affect a student’s attendance at school.
- Police action on campus involving an arrest and/or an investigation.
- An environmental incident that involves the spillage or release of hazardous material.
- An accident resulting in injury or possible injury to a visitor.
- A fire on campus.
- Any incident that presents a potential for severe financial loss to the District.
Complete and distribute the report within 4 hours of the incident. If the Principal is a witness to the incident, he or she should contact the Risk Manager in lieu of using this form.
Attached all witness statements and photographs to the Confidential Incident Report.
Copies of the report are to be faxed to the District Superintendent,
FAX (310) 581-1138 and the Risk Manager, FAX (310) 452-3468 for forwarding to the District’s legal counsel.
Environmental Incident Call the Maintenance & Operations Department immediately and complete this report.