|Charges for 2017/18.
- Take inventory of all formal and informal parent groups, including PTAs, and student groups throughout the district to gather the following information:
Coordinate meet-and-greets with the superintendent and parent groups to determine common questions from each group and identify common issues to promote them for possible action
- Membership (and lead contact)
- Scope of function/purpose
- Coordinate community meetings for parents and students of underserved cohorts, during which the superintendent can present and report on the progress of implementing Excellence through Equity
- Could include panel discussions and/or break-out sessions to identify common issues and prioritize them for possible action